I'm looking for...
Clay Community Schools is committed to:
- Appropriate instruction for all students.
- A curriculum stressing social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development.
- Recognition of individual student differences.
- A learning environment reflective of a genuine concern for students and their needs.
- Skill development in reading, composition, computation, and thinking.
- A curriculum designed to meet future educational needs.
The educational program reflects state educational proficiencies as well as corporation developed subject area requirements. We make every effort to provide a positive educational experience for students in which they can grow as responsible and productive individuals. This requires attention to academic, artistic, social, emotional, and physical development needs. In this process, we believe that communication between school and home is a necessary part of each child's success.