Degrees and Certifications:
Indiana State University Master’s Degree School Administration Indiana Wesleyan University Master’s Degree Educational Leadership University of Phoenix Elementary Education University of Southern Indiana Bachelor of Science Major: Physical Education, K-12 Minor: Health
Currently we are focusing our attention on:
- Reading "Holes"
- Possessive Pronouns
- Writing letters
- Timed Test (Multiplication/Division)
- Writing real-world problems and writing solutions
- IXL - Fractions
- We are continuing are work on our popsicle bridges.
- We are looking at how bridges shape Early American development.
- We are reviewing our past work and making improvements to our previous design.
The project involves the students working in groups of 5 to build a bridge that spans a 12 inch gap. The groups goal is to span this gap with approximately 159 popsicle sticks, while holding 10 social studies books. They previously worked on this project and were given 100 sticks. Each bridge design was able to hold at least 5 social studies books. One group was able to hold 25 social studies books.